We all are aware of the laddoo eating, fun loving and daring Chota Bheem. He and his friends have been ruling the heart of the kids for a long time now. Whenever there is any danger, Chota Bheem and his friends are there to save the scene and when his energy seems to drop, Chhutki is there with her laddoo to enhance his power.
Kalia, Raju, Chhutki, Jaggu Bandar, Dholu and Bholu are the name of his friends with whom he is always found roaming around in Dholakpur which is his native place. Kalia is the one who seems to invite all kinds of trouble and in order to save his life.
Chota Bheem sets off for an adventure journey. So, now if you want to draw the Chota Bheem cartoon, then here is a simple tutorial to enable you to draw the character of Chota Bheem. Moreover, you can Mighty Raju Drawing as well.
Though, the fans of Disney cartoons, might find the drawing of the cartoon character bit outdated, but no matter what the naysayers have to say because it is the hot favorite of all kids.
Steps involved in drawing Chota Bheem cartoon character
You have to use light pencil to sketch the outline of Chota Bheem, so that when you have completed the sketch completely you can simply rub off the outline. So, let’s get started with the drawing of Chota Bheem Cartoon –
- First, draw a curved line in the middle of the page, which is the angle of the body of Chota Bheem.
- On the top of the curve, draw a line for the head and at the end of the curved line draw another line which is the base
- You will have to draw a circle at the top of the big curved line which you have drawn to mark the angle of the body
- Draw another small circle in the middle of the curved line
- Now you will have to join the top circle and the circle drawn in the middle with two lines on the side.
- You now have to draw two ovals at the base which will be the feet of Chota Bheem
- Draw two straight lines from the bottom of the middle circle and it must touch the two oval shapes
- These two straight lines are drawn to outline the placement of Chota Bheem’s leg
- On the circle which is drawn on the top, draw some lines for the placement of features like eyes, nose and mouth
- For the arms, you will have to draw two V shapes, one from the outside of the line coming in and the other one right in the middle of the body
- Draw a big oval which will be sideways to depict the cheek and a small circle by the side, for the ears
- In order to draw the hair, you will have to draw two triangles on either side of the big circle which you have drawn to show the head
- On the left side, it will be a small triangle and on the other side, it will be a little bigger triangle
- Now, its turn for the dhoti, for which you have to draw two parallel lines starting from the side of the circle drawn in the middle, to end the dhoti you will have to draw a curved line joining the two parallel lines
- It is time to finalize the facial features, so draw two small circles for the eyes and one half circle in the middle, for the nose
- For his mouth, draw a big curved line and just below it draw another small one to depict the chin
- Now, Also Finalize the dhoti and facial features.
- It is time to finalize the whole sketch, so take the dark pencil and darken the lines and add on the accessories.
- Darken the final drawing of the hair and even draw the Shoes.
- Now make the shape of the arm and back like this.
- Give perfection to the arms drawing. It must be look like this-
- Now, make the curved lines like this-
- Draw the amulets, fingers and stretch in the hands like this-
- Erase all the extra lines and rough sketch. Now, it is your Chota Bheem cartoon.
These are the steps to draw the Chota Bheem cartoon step by step. I hope the above steps will help kids to draw Chota Bheem cartoon.